New Stealth *****Server Sources Folder*****

Moderator: silent

silent
Site Admin

New Stealth *****Server Sources Folder*****

Post by silent »

Hello,

For some reason my stealth sources folder was deleted. Dont know why so Ive remade a new one on 1Fichier. I will try to recover everything that was in it but no gaurentees. If shit gets deleted again Im probably just going to upload everything to a torrent site instead.

https://1fichier.com/dir/cyTAh2nD

thanks,

-silent
Wraith

Re: New Stealth *****Server Sources Folder*****

Post by Wraith »

Some very interesting stuff here, I am planning to set up my own stealth server in the near future to provide online access to people with as little downtime as possible. I don't think I will include no KV mode due to it not being sustainable but the stealth itself will be free for people to use. I have a good understanding of hosting web servers etc however I don't have much knowledge in running or editing .NET apps so if you have Discord and are willing to help me get things up and running, I would appreciate that.

I have watched a few of your videos which did give me a basic understanding but if I am able to contact you directly, that would make it easier for me and give me a better chance of getting things up and running. Most of these servers that are currently up are probably using these sources or similar leaked sources so I have no doubt that these will last, I just want to provide a stable free service for people to use.

Thanks in advance.
BasimAhmed

Post by BasimAhmed »

I went to this website, I wanted to download this.
Teapot Client - V.31.zip 29.57 MB 2023-08-17 09:08
I went to 1fichier and downloaded this file. It requires password. Please tell me the password so that I can extract the zip file.
Akuta

Post by Akuta »

Do you know the teapot 3.1 password?
silent
Site Admin

Post by silent »

Akuta wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:12 am Do you know the teapot 3.1 password?
Sorry about that dont know why their was a password. Ive re-uploaded it. Otherwise try this link https://www.sendspace.com/file/21yfg2